What information will we collect about you?
We will collect the information that you submit to us using the various information submission boxes and forms located within the IT’s IT LLC website including the online information. We will also collect data about your use of the IT’s IT LLC website and otherwise collect data about you through our interaction and correspondence with you (e.g. contact and work details).
How will we use the information we collect about you?
We may do the following with your personal information:
- record and monitor your use of this website for internal purposes which may include analysis of usage, measurement of site performance and generation of marketing reports
- use it to provide our services and products to you and disclose it to third parties (including, but not limited to, other technology, or supplier companies who may or may not be part of the IT’s IT LLC organization) where such disclosure is connected with the provision of such services and products
- use it to market our products and services to you in the future and this may involve contacting you using the contact details you give us, and
- transfer it to IT’s IT LLC offices and/or allow the information to be accessed by IT’s IT LLC personnel outside the USA as well as within it (you should be aware that in territories outside the USA laws and practices relating to the protection of personal data are likely to be different and in some cases may be weaker than those within the USA)
- share information you provide to us with selected third parties that provide services to us.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as detailed above or where a government, regulatory body or the law requires or allows us to disclose your personal information.